1. Please complete a new Publications Form for each use of Library Company images.
Link to Publications Form: https://goo.gl/forms/Szq3uprAXAKyDLsB3
2. The credit line will read The Library Company of Philadelphia. A credit line should appear next to each reproduction.
3. If images are used online, they should include the above credit line along with a hyperlink to the Library Company’s website, www.librarycompany.org.
4. If there are fees associated with an order for reproductions, payment in advance is required before delivery.
5. The Library Company requires 1 reference copy of the publication containing the item(s) reproduced. It is not necessary to provide a gratis copy for textbooks.
6. The Library Company does not claim copyright for materials in its collections. The publishing party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of the U.S. Copyright Code.
Questions? Contact our Rights & Reproductions team.